Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 10/10
Deep Sea Blue/Navy Blue
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Lightweight and warm, the Patagonia Down Sweater Men’s Jacket has a minimalist design that never goes out of style. This is the original down insulator jacket, with 800 fill goose down. The Down Sweater provides exceptional warmth and is highly-compressible making it a convenient choice for travel. Layer the Down Sweater Jacket under a ski shell during cold, wet weather, or wear it as outerwear when it’s cold and dry. This versatile jacket provides just the right amount of warmth in a variety of conditions.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 800-fill traceable goose down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- Elastic binding at armholes to keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Center back measures 28
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is a beautiful Patagonia jacket, it is lightweight and packable. Unfortunately, it was just a little tight in the XXL which is my normal size.
This Patagonia jacket is great, it is ultra lightweight and ultra warm, well made and great quality