Columbia Living Color Ski Pant (Men's)
The Columbia Living Color Ski Pant for men offers the comfortable relaxed fit of snowboard style without being super baggy or bothersome. With the extra freedom of movement, waterproof fabric, and venting in this shell pant you can tackle big backcountry, late-night park runs, and deep powder days. The "damaged" denim look gives you the best style on the hill.
- Omni-tech waterproof / breathable fabric
- Critically taped seams for waterproof construction
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Added breathability of a shell pant
- Vented for dumping heat when you're active
- Internal leg gaiter keeps snow out of your boots
- Reinforced cuff guard prevents shred
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these pants insulated? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by weeniedogfan on 11/14/2010 - 11:10 pm
"This is actually a shell pant! Thanks!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/16/2010 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.