Choose your Options

Cancel

Bogner Fire + Ice Veri Beanie (Women's)

Bogner Fire + Ice Veri Beanie (Women's) - Dark Grey
  • Bogner Fire + Ice Veri Beanie (Women's) - Dark Grey
  • Back View
Was $80.00
SALE: $39.99
50%Off!

Choose Size:
L
Choose Color:
 

Available Colors

Dark Grey

Product Details    

Style: 9453-6228-19

The Bogner Fire + Ice Veri Beanie has a classic winter-inspired look with all the warmth you need for après lounging or just around the house on those colder days. The chunky knit gives you a handmade look with plenty of breathability for all-day comfort. When you need warmth, the inner fleece ear band gives you that extra cozy feel. And because you always want your winter gear to be playful, the Fire + Ice Veri Beanie also has a yarn pom-pom accent.

FEATURES
  • Made of wool blend
  • Naturally breathable and warm
  • Chunky knit design
  • Inner fleece ear band for added warmth
  • Winter-inspired yarn pom pom

Questions and Answers

ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Q:
"What is the wool content in this hat? "
1 Answers | Answer Question
Question by Dru on 7/29/2022 - 8:26 am
A:
"Thank you for your inquiry! Since this beanie is made out of a wool blend material, that was mean the material is 50%-60% wool, and the other 40%-50% would be comprised of synthetic fibers such as nylon or cotton. We hope this information helps! "
Answer by Kristina Lane (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/3/2022 - 11:50 am

More Like This