Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 5/10
- Warmth: 7/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The White Sierra Snow Storm 3-in-1 Ski Jacket offers many options to combat whatever the weather brings. The cozy, fleece zip-out liner is soft and warm enough for those in-between days. Or it can be worn under the outer jacket when he needs a fully insulated coat. An attached hood keeps his head warm for all-day comfort. Lots of pockets keep his snacks and phone handy. A dedicated media pocket secures his tunes as he cuts his own trail down the mountain.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester woven fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester rip stop woven
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester fleece
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 24”
- Removable inner fleece jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Waterproof coating to keep out snow, yet breathable for comfort
- Brushed on both sides for extra-softness and warmth
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Chest pocket to keep small items easy-to-grab
- Zip secure hand-warmer pockets safely stow items
- Inside clear pocket for ski pass scanning
- Inside electronics/media pocket keeps gear secure and dry
- Goggle pocket with included wipe for quick access to eye wear