The Volkl Yumi Skis are fun, light women's skis that let you explore the whole mountain. If you enjoy both the back bowls and the frontside equally, well, so do the Yumis. These Volkl skis are stable and smooth, so you can attack new and different terrain. They're also easy to turn in all kinds of conditions thanks to a rockered tip. Bio-Logic technology provides a flex designed specifically for women. It's forgiving and easy to manipulate without being noodle-soft.
- Design: All-Mountain/Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 125-83-105
- Turn Radius: 17.1m (Size 161)
- Camber: Tip Rocker
- Binding: Not included
- Tip Rocker makes turn initiation easier, especially in soft snow
- Camber under foot provides stable carving
- Multi-Layer Sensorwood Light wood core provides lightweight, lively feel
- Women-specific Bio-Logic construction enhances flex and reduces stress on joints
- Bio-Logic tail geometry releases easier from the turn, making linking turns effortless
- Power/Tough Box construction blends vertical sidewalls and torsion box for tons of grip and stability
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I demo-ed quite a few skis, but had so much fun on the Yumi's. I thought the Yumi's I tried were 156" (I'm 5.5" and 122 lbs), but it turned out that they were a 154". I'm an intermediate/advanced skier I'd say (mainly blues, double blues and some blacks), and would have loved a pair say at about 158cm but they either come in 154cm or 161cm, and the 161cm were just a bit too long, by about 3cm.
These skis are so light but are great on groomers and crud. Haven't tried them on powder yet due to the lack of snow, but hopefully soon.
I'm not an expert on skis, but I highly recommend these skis. Lots of fun!