8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Whether you’re lapping fresh off the tram or muscling your way to a distant stash in the backcountry, the Volcom Sintered Snowboard Pant has your back. The 4-way stretch shell offers athletic movement for ascents and full-blown 15K waterproofing for deep descents. The boot gaiters and zippered pant-jacket interface take care of the wet outside, while the breathable lining wicks away the wet inside.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof/15K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Science 2-Layer 4Way Stretch fabric
- Lining Material: V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Insulation: Non-Insulated Shell Pant
- Fit: Modern Relaxed Fit with straight seams
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Breathable lining system wicks moisture
- Zip Tech® Jacket-to-Pant Interface attaches jacket and pant to seal out snow
- Mesh-lined zippered vents crank the AC
- Triple-reinforced rise add durability
- Hand warmer pockets for warming cold fingers
- V-Science boot gusset with snap for better fit around boots
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow out of your boots
- Back-Flax reinforced back hem holds up to abuse
- Stone ticket ring hangs your day pass
- Back pockets for look and storage