Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
If you love yourself, set yourself up with the Free Jacket. The Volcom Free Insulated Snowboard Jacket frees you from wet, cold discomfort on the mountain. Its 15K fabric wrestles snow, wind and moisture to the ground. A breathable fleece lining and 80-gram insulation wrap you in a cloak of warmth. A full suite of features includes a zippered jacket-pant interface for keeping out snow, zippered mesh vents to keep you cool, a pull-down season pass holder so you don't lose your ticket, and pockets for goggles and music.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Science Shell fabric
- Lining Material: V-Science Breathable Lining System and Fleece Lining
- Insulation: 80g Low-Loft Insulation
- Fit: Street-inspired slim EQS Fit
- Fully taped seams keep out moisture
- Breathable lining system wicks perspiration away from skin
- Zip Tech® Jacket-to-Pant Interface attaches jacket and pant to seal out snow
- 2-Way adjustable hood offers weather protection
- Peripheral hood adjustment tweaks fit and comfort
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Super Suede chin lining provides soft, comfy feel
- Mesh-lined zippered vents crank the AC
- Adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket keeps out snow
- Brushed tricot lined handwarmer pockets keep hands warm
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Goggle pocket offers safekeeping when the eyewear comes off
- Noise pocket holds your MP3s
- Stone ticket ring for proof of payment
- Pull down pass pocket for stashing and flashing