Last year Keystone, Breckenridge, and A-Basin received over 800 inches of snow combined. With the Vail Resorts Summit Pass to all 3 resorts you can be sure you lay fresh tracks in all of it. With more than 350 trails and plenty of backcountry and hidden stashes, the Summit Pass will keep you way more entertained than a one-mountain season pass, at a fraction of the price.
- Unlimited access to Keystone and Arapahoe Basin, and limited restrictions at Breckenridge
- Blackout dates to Breckenridge: 11/25/11 thru 11/26/11; 12/26/11 thru 12/31/11; 1/14/12; 2/18/12 thru 2/19/12
- $50 passholder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Breckenridge
- Pass is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Good only for 2011-2012 Ski Season
- Kids = age 12 and under at time of purchase
- Teen = age 13 to 18 at time of purchase
- Adults = age 19 +
- Please include the name, birthdate, and phone number for each passholder in the comments of your order
- Get a free $10 coupon for your next Peter Glenn purchase over $100!