Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Toni Sailer Greta Insulated Ski Jacket is sleek, stylish, low-profile, and yet incredibly warm. The Greta Jacket can easily be worn both on and off the slopes. The fabric is extremely waterproof, to protect you from snow and sleet whether it's falling out on the mountain or in the city. Plenty of features like a powder skirt, pockets, and inner wrist gaiters provide the on-snow convenience. The tailoring is incredibly feminine, and quilted panels at the shoulders and elbows add unique interest.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/16% polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric/100% polyester fleece panels
- Insulation: 100g Primaloft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24 3/4"
- Inner zippered placket creates the layered look
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Durable YKK zippers
- Fleece lining panels provide extra warmth in key zones
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft and warm against skin
- 1 sleeve and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered and 1 reach-in inside pockets secure essentials
- Adjustable cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Quilting details on pockets, shoulders, and elbows
- Ribbon details along major seams
- Toni Sailer logo patch on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I absolutely love this Toni Sailer ski jacket. The quilting details differentiate it from others, and it's subtle enough to wear when I'm not hitting the slopes. It fits true to size. I usually wear XS/S or Size 0, and I ordered the size 4. This jacket is form-fitting, and leaves plenty of space for additional layers underneath.
Style, detail, and quality gets a A rating! I wear a two, I ordered a four, but I needed a six, so the jacket runs small.