The responsive Tecnica Phoenix 110 HVL Ski Boots are designed with the highest volume last liner for expert skiers with EEE wide feet. Most men with wide feet end up in a super-soft boot, but Tecnica did you a solid and made you the Phoenix 110s that give you both. The high volume and customizable flex features guarantee that you can ski all over the mountain on varied terrain without hot spots forming by the end of the day. With just the turn of a lever, the Delta Force System lets you choose a soft or stiff setting that works with the rear spine and outer hinge point to provide progressive flex. Cuff Alignment and a F.I.T. system tongue encourage a natural foot wrap making the Phoenix HVL the most comfortable men's ski boot you've ever worn.
- Flex: 100-110
- Last: 106mm, very high volume
- HiPerFit H.V.L. liner has a comfortable, forgiving fit
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Delta Force System provides power and performance at the turn of a switch
- Removable Velcro Spoiler adjusts the forward lean
- F.I.T. System Tongue moves with your lower leg
- Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg
- Rear Cuff Plate reinforces the connection between upper cuff and lower shell
- Bi-Injected AVS provides maximum shock absorption
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- 4 Adjustable Embossed Carbon Steel Buckles
- Faux-Fur Lining is quick drying, warm, and comfortable
- 35mm Velcro power strap
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.