8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Sunice Stella Insulated Ski Pant is a cute cargo ski pant with a flattering feminine cut. Cargo pockets bring an element of style, and more importantly, convenience. The pocket on the Stella Pant is easy to get to on the lift or the run, so it’s the perfect place to stow your tissue or trail map. This women's ski pant has 80g of insulation, a 10K waterproof rating, full seam sealing, so you’ll stay dry and warm no matter how long you play in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable (Silver Crinkle color: 10K/5K)/li>
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric (Silver Crinkle color: 100% nylon non-stretch fabric)
- Lining Material: Sunice logo print synthetic fabric
- Insulation: 80g Climaloft synthetic insulation
- DWR coating provides extra water-resistance
- Stretch fabric on black color for comfort and improved range of motion
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Relaxed fit is comfortable, yet feminine
- Exterior pockets on front and back hold gear
- Side cargo pocket provides convenient place to stow gear
- Inner waistband adjustment and belt loops for a perfect fit
- Cuff gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I loved the fit of these pants. I got the black and the stretch was great. I was between sizes according to the chart, so I sized up because i wanted to wear a layer underneath. I got them and they were huge, I could literally pull them off without unbuttoning them. I sized down to the 6 and those fit great. I wear a size 4 or 27 in everyday wear, but the 6 fit great. I'm 5'6" and 134 lbs.