Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Sunice Tantalus Insulated Ski Jacket has an aggressive asymmetrical pattern, and technical features that are just as impressive. The fabric on this men's jacket is reliably waterproof, and all the seams are taped so moisture won't seep through. Even the zippers on the Tantalus Jacket are waterproof, so you don't have to worry about getting wet. This coat has all the necessary ski features, like a removable hood, venting, a powder skirt, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill exterior
- Lining Material: Bruhed tricot lining
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeves Climaloft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 31"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Waterproof zippers seal out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner thumbhole cuff keeps cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand and 1 zippered chest pockets hold gear
- Inner mp3 pocket for holding music player