8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Spyder Thrill Girls' Athletic Fit Ski Pant has a fun, vintage vibe that's she's sure to love. They're comfy too, with 60g of low-bulk Thinsulate insulation, a robust 10k waterproof rating, and a roomy athletic fit. The Thrill Pant will keep her dry, comfortable, and warm, which means she'll be happy too. She’ll enjoy this high-performance pant this year, and next, thanks to the Great Lengths system, which quickly and easily extends the cuffs by an inch.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester stretch twill Xt.L fabric / Stretch polyester accents
- Lining Material: Polyester satin
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Critical seams are taped to prevent water from seeping through stitches
- Back pockets with waterproof zippers on exterior to hold gear
- Inner snow cuffs keep snow out and warm air in
- Internal elastic waist adjuster to get the perfect fit
- Scuff guards for added durability
- Great Lengths extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
- Athletic fit is relaxed, with feminine-shaped seams
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Great ski pants! Great service!
Spyder makes a great product but even the athletic fit is not particularly roomy on our 8 year old even when we go up a size. She is a strong kid but not overweight - just not a twig. My only real problem with Spyder, also their waist adjustment is kinda a joke. a flimsy 1/2 inch elastic internal to the waist band with buttons.