Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Stunner Reversible 3-in-1 Ski Jacket is literally the only jacket you'll have to buy all year. This girls' ski jacket has the waterproof shell she'll need for wet weather, the insulation she'll need under it when it's really cold, and the option to remove the insulation and wear it alone over regular clothes in milder weather. Not only that, but the removable jacket is reversible giving her 2 different wear options depending on how she wants to look. As always, you can expect the best with Spyder's durable construction, plenty of waterproofing, and all the storage space she needs for staying prepared while she skis.
- Shell Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Liner Insulation: 250g synthetic down insulation
- Shell Insulation: 80g ThermaWeb™ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- 3-in-1 design with removable liner jacket for versatility
- Zip-out reversible liner jacket for 2 differnt wear options
- Spylon™ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits over gloves
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes