Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Rail Insulated Ski Jacket has that loose, freeride look that's just like what the big kids are wearing. The Rail Jacket is plenty waterproof and warmly insulated, so when he follows his big brother into the trees you can be sure he'll be warm and dry. Since boys absolutely hate bulky coats, Spyder made sure the Rail Jacket is light and comfortable, and they gave it stretch fabric so he'll never feel restricted.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Internal mesh pocket holds odd-shaped items like goggles
- Data card pocket holds electronic lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The ski jacket is soft and comfortable, and since it was on an after-season-sale, i feel like it was a huge win. I'm surprised at how fantastic it looks on the kid! We're both thrilled with this Spyder jacket!