Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Behind the simple, clean design of the Spyder Pervade Down Ski Jacket is a beast. This is a down jacket, and one of the warmest men's ski coats you can get. The down is light and compressible and the exterior fabric stretches, making the Pervade very comfortable to wear. 10K waterproof fabric provides solid protection from the elements, and there are plenty of features like pockets and a removable hood to keep you prepared. For durability Spyder added a Bemis anti-abrasion overlay. This overlay sits on top of the fabric surface and guards against scrapes and scuffs.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester lining
- Insulation: 550 fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Waterproof main zipper to prevent seepage
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket holds gear
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air