Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Rival Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the warmest Spyder men's coats. They put the full 100g of Thinsulate insulation in the body of this jacket to keep you comfortable when you're riding in extreme weather. It's lightened up in the sleeves so that you don't feel bulky or restricted at all. The waterproof and breathability ratings on the Spyder Rival Jacket are also really high, to ensure you stay dry both from the outside and the inside. One of the coolest features on the Rival Jacket is the anti-abrasion overlay. You can't see it, but there's a film over the fabric that protects it from the scraping of chairlifts and tree branches.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester oxford Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Anti-abrasion overlay film for extra durability
- Two-way front zipper for fast venting
- Core vent zips open to cool you down
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Inner zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Zippered outer hand, chest, and lower sleeve pockets