Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Volt Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the most technical women's coats that Spyder makes. With stretch fabric and PrimaLoft insulation, it's also one of the most comfortable. The Volt Jacket will provide lots of warmth without being bulky, and it will move with you instead of making you feel restricted. When the weather turns wet and nasty, the Volt Jacket's 20K waterproof fabric will keep you dry and comfy. Asymmetric lines and black and white color blocking provide style that's right on trend.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/60 sleeves PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Stretch interior and exterior fabric for extra freedom to move
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket keeps lift pass convenient