Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Raven GT Down Jacket is a warm down coat that's flattering instead of poofy. Spyder used different quilting patterns throughout the jacket to create a feminine shape. A belt is also included, so you can cinch the waist for a dramatic silhouette. The Raven Jacket is filled with the warmest 500-fill down insulation, so it will keep you warm even on winter's most bitter days. A Spylon™ DWR coating provides water-resistance to keep you dry.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon/polyester blend Cire
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester Cire fabric
- Insulation: 500-fill down
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable same-fabric belt lets you cinch the waist
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Inside stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves from riding up
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered outer chest pocket and zippered inner pocket hold essentials
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Great silhouette, not too bulky, keeps you warm. Love the thumbholes on the cuffs and the four pockets. Material has a slight sheen to it that makes it unique and less drab than regular black. Wish it was couple inches longer to cover more of my legs when I sit.