Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Endure Full-Zip Core Sweater offers you the style of a ski sweater with the technical performance of a fleece. The Endure Core Sweater is breathable and good at managing moisture so it's a great choice for putting under a ski coat. It also has a lot of style, thanks to a sweater knit exterior, so it works well for everyday. With the Spyder Endure Sweater you' won't need to carry multiple jackets. You'll be prepared for whatever comes your way.
- Mid-weight fabric great for layering and stand-alone in moderate weather
- 100% polyester ribbed knit exterior fabric
- 100% polyester fleece lining
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new longer
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Full-zip style for easy layering
- Center back measures 25"
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is just what I was looking for! It's a nice light weight jacket but keeps you warm and looks sporty but with a feminine fit. I'm 5'7" and 145 lbs, the medium fits perfect.
This sweater was way too small for me, the arms were constricting. I love the fabric, it was well made, but just too tight for comfort or layering.