Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
With the Core Sweater 3-in-1 Ski Jacket, Spyder combined what men have for years, a waterproof shell with a breathable zip-out Spyder Core Sweater inside. This ski jacket accomplishes true versatility. Guys can wear the shell alone when it's warm and rainy, both together when it's really cold, and just the Core Sweater for just about every other kind of weather. You still get all the features you'd find in your other winter jackets, but both pieces of the Spyder Core 3-in-1 work together to create a comfortable, breathable system that will keep you covered all year long.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L Polyester Oxford Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: Removable mid-weight polyester Spyder Core Sweater
- Length: Centerback measures 29”
- 3-in-1 design for year-long versatility
- Fleece backing on removable Core Sweater for wear alone
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Core ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Removable heavy-weather hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Soft Nylon taffeta lining on shell for comfort
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Velcro adjustable cuff keeps snow out
- Powder skirt to keep out snow
- Interior drawcord at bottom hem seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket protects expensive eyewear
- Plenty of interior and exterior zipper pockets store gear
- Chamois lens wipe on shock cord