Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Spyder Bitsy Sassy Ski Suit is one of the easiest options for keeping kids warm and dry. The one-piece design reduces the places where snow can sneak inside. The Sassy Suit is highly waterproof and very warmly insulated. There are loads of cool features like a soft fleece-lined collar, extendable cuffs, and a place to attach gloves so they don't get lost. The Sassy Suit has a deep zipper making on/off quick and easy.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable (with extra 5K overlay at shoulders)
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g body & sleeves/80g legs Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs help keep out snow and cold air
- Glove attachment on cuffs to prevent dropped/lost gloves
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant hems resist fraying
- 1 snap sleeve and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Faux snap pocket on leg
- Small-to-Tall extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" at sleeves and 2" at pants to accommodate growth spurts
- Removable belt at waist