Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
In the Spyder Bitsy Sassy Ski Suit your little girl can be rough-and-tumble and still sweet. The one-piece design prevents snow from coming inside, keeping her dry while she plays outside. The insulation provides lots of warmth, but it's also low-profile so it's non-bulky and easy to move in. The Bitsy Sassy Suit is more waterproof than most kids' ski clothing, and in bright colors and great prints, it's fun to wear too.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g upper body / 100g lower body ThermaWeb insulation
- Small-to-Tall sleeve cuffs extend by 1 1/2" to accommodate growth spurts
- Small-to-Tall leg cuffs extend by 2"
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Elastic cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Glove attachment spot on sleeve to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Removable belt for adjustable fit