The Sector 9 Hot Steppa Longboard ensures a fun carve session. The smaller size and Sidewinder trucks make it fast and very responsive, great for getting around campus, cruising down a hill, or roaming the boardwalk at the beach. The bamboo deck absorbs some of the shock while you’re skating, so bumps and cracks in the sidewalk don't throw you around. The Sidewinder trucks give you endless variations of skating; you can tighten them up for a more routine skate or you can make them loose for a surfy feel.
- Length: 32.5"
- Width: 8 3/8"
- Construction: 5 ply vertically laminated bamboo
- Complete Setup: Wheels and trucks included
- 69mm 80a Nineball slalom wheels
- 9.0" Gullwing Sidewinder trucks
- ABEC 5 PDP bearings for smooth riding
- 0.5" recycled plastic risers put the board farther away from the truck for a deeper carve
- 1.5" low pro hardened steel bolt makes the truck strong and stable for a sharper, more responsive turn