Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Bright colors and a removable fur trim make the Roxy Quinn Girls' Snowboard Jacket one to remember. This jacket isn’t all bark, though. It takes a solid bite out of cold and wetness with a warmly-insulated 10K waterproof-breathable design. That’s something parents can appreciate. The little rider inside will appreciate the media/goggle pocket, warming wrist gaiters, mesh venting, and fleece chin guard.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mid weight twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 240g body/140g sleeves/80g hood insulation
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Attached, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Removable fur trim adds fuzzy styling
- Taffeta powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out of the cuffs
- Fabric covered elasticized hem to seal out cold air
- Soft fleece chin guard feels plush against the face
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system creates a one-piece
- Easy-access internal media and goggle pockets offer purposeful storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- O-ring ticket holder gives you a place to hang your day pass
- Mesh-lined venting turns on the cooling
- Handwarmer pockets for warming up and storing things