Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
80-89: Good float in powder; typically still carve pretty well
When we demo skis each season, the Rossignol Experience 88 Skis are always some of the most popular. These skis are fast, fun, and easy to control, even when skiing fast. Quick carving is easy thanks to Auto Turn Rocker's blend of camber and rocker. The extended sidecut shape provides rock-solid stability and loads of power when the ski is on edge. Thanks to the rockered tip and versatile 88 waist width, you can hit the groomed runs, the trees, and even venture off into the side country on the Experience 88's.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 135-88-124
- Turn Radius: 16.5m (size 180)
- Camber: 30% Rocker tip and tail/70% Camber waist
- Binding: Not included
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Griffon 90
- Basalt/Poplar blend core is light and strong
- Auto Turn Rocker is 70% camber for good grip and power/30% rocker for improved float and easy turning
- Air Tip reduces weight for better float and easier control
- Extended sidecut adds grip at high speeds and maneuverability at low speeds
- Mini sandwich laminate with traditional sidewalls for increased edge pressure and power