Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
80-89: Good float in powder; typically still carve pretty well
The Rossignol Experience 83 Skis give skiers the chance to see the whole mountain in the thrilling blink of an eye. Auto Turn Rocker gives the Experience 83’s the versatility to fly through powder and even the choppier snow. 70% of the ski has a traditional high camber underfoot, which ensures the feeling of power and energy. The other 30% of the ski has a subtle rocker at the tip and tail, helping with speed maintenance and bumpy conditions. This ski was built for anyone looking to simplify the experience of skiing while addressing the challenges of everything the mountain has to offer.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomers
- Ski Dimensions: 132-83-120
- Turn Radius: 15.5m (size 176)
- Camber: Auto Turn Rocker blends 70% rocker and 30% camber
- Bindings: Not included
- Auto Turn rocker delivers exceptional carving performance and versatility in all snow conditions
- Extended sidecut for high speed carving
- Reinforced basalt core for added durability and stiffness
- Cascade Tip helps maintain full edge contact and reduces swing weight