The slim-fitting Patagonia R1 Pants are designed to be a perfectly versatile layering piece under lightly insulated shell pants. Regulator 1 technical fabric delivers breathable warmth that wicks moisture and remains breathable, making it a comfortable baselayer or midlayer for a wide range of temperatures.
- Polartec Regulator R1 grid fleece insulates and wicks sweat
- Stretch fabric moves with you
- Highly breathable and compressible, with improved durability
- Smooth fabric face and low-profile waistband make layering easy
- Constructed of e-Fibers, carefully chosen eco-conscious raw materials
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling program
- Weight: 8 oz
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My wife got these for Christmas and really loves them. Great as a base-layer on a ski day or as tights just hiking around the neighborhood. As with most Patagonia base-layer, these will last much longer if you never throw them in the dryer.