Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Tiffany Ski Jacket brings sporty chic to the younger set. This cute girls' coat makes a fun fashion statement that's just a little bit retro, but still totally modern. Color-blocking and chevron sleeve details create a colorful palette that she can mix and match with different Obermeyer pants. Of course, since the Tiffany Jacket is made by Oberemeyer, it's full of the technical performance that makes or breaks ski days. Extra-warm insulation, waterproof fabric, and a load of storage keep her prepared and happy outdoors.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 140g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 19" / Centerback measures 22 3/4"
- Extra insulation for additional warmth
- Unity fabric is super soft for beautiful drape
- Control Zone Ventilation to remove excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Slightly shaped silhouette for modern fit
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Reflective trim details
- Mesh goggle pocket and absorbent lens cloth
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is my daughters second Obermeyer Jacket and we love it as much as the first. She loves the color and that it has all of the features she wants and needs in a ski jacket. It's warm, the hood covers her helmet and the thumb holes in the lining are great! Obermeyer quality is incredible - its a true skiers jacket!