Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Cobra Ski Jacket can keep you comfortable for the whole season. This jacket is reliably waterproof, and insulated with a mid-weight synthetic insulation. This gives you some versatility because you can make it warmer or cooler just by adjusting layers underneath. With all this flexibility you can wear the Cobra Jacket from ski season's start in November all the way up until t-shirt weather at the end of March.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 52% recycled polyester / 45% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures: 25 3/4" / Center back measures: 30 3/4"
- HydroBlock waterproof laminate provides reliable protection
- Underarm Control Zone Ventilation opens to release excess heat
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- D-ring for attaching lift tickets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Velcro adjustable cuffs cinch the wrist to keep out cold air
- Stretch thumbhole cuffs fit around wrist to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector built in
- Fleece lining at chin and collar feels soft against skin
- Multiple internal pockets to keep gear organized
- Tricot-lined hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Zippered sleeve & chest pockets for extra storage
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers