Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Clash Ski Jacket takes a classic skier design and makes it modern and more comfortable with a looser fit. This boys' jacket is extra warm with insulation throughout the body and even in the hood. Tons of extras like pockets, a powder skirt, and a durable Obermeyer construction add the kind of value you look for in kids ski wear. The Clash Jacket's zippers are fused to the fabric so boys can tear up the slopes without tearing up their jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% Nylon Ottoman HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 140g sleeve Permaloft / 80g hood Needlepunch insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 19 3/4" / Centerback measures 24 1/4"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Fused zippers take abuse
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs and inner stretch cuff fit around gloves
- Plenty of interior and exterior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Durable heavy-duty zippers for
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Leave it to the Germans to come up with a beautiful jacket of high quality and functionality. This jacket is very well made, the best ski jacket out there. I looked at a great deal of ski jackets for a couple of months before I finally chose this one. The size fits small; luckily, I purchased one size bigger and the jacket fits my 12 year old perfectly. My son used the jacket to go snowshoeing and snow tubing. The only thing I wish this jacket had is down filling instead of the synthetic filling, hence the 4 stars instead of 5.