Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Ciara Ski Jacket is for showing off on the slopes. Sporty color-blocking gets attention and her ever-improving ski skills keep it. This warmly-insulated jacket will keep her cozy without overheating, and comes with all the extras that girls need. Tons of pockets pack snacks and supplies, an articulated construction makes wear comfortable, and waterproof fabric lets her stay out when lesser skiers have gone in.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 18.5" / Centerback measures 21.5"
- Unity fabric is soft for beautiful drape
- Contrast color details
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Slightly shaped silhouette for modern fit
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Reflective trim details
- Mesh goggle pocket and absorbent lens cloth
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets