5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
What's not to love about the Obermeyer Brooke Ski Pant? This girls' pant has a cute fit, warm insulation, and excellent waterproof rating. It also has cuffs that can be easily extended by another 2 inches. This means that when she grows next summer you can get another season in before buying new ski pants. The Obermeyer Brooke Pant is extremely comfortable to wear, reinforced in the seat and knees, and even resistant to stains. Combine that with great colors, and We'd say it's practically perfect.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Extended Wear System cuffs lengthen by 2" so they fit longer
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Reflective trim details
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Shaped seams for cute fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
My 10 year old is tall and thin at 5'' tall and 75 pounds. The size 12 in fits perfectly for this season with the grow tabs let out to give her a bit more length. There are tabs at the waist that she has cinched in and we add suspenders to keep them in place. She liked these Obermeyer ski pants so much that I bought her the larger size (16) for next season. The colors look really sharp against the white snow and they don't show any wear, dirt or grease. I hope the hot pink Obermeyer coat (14) she's wearing will still fit next season! A really good looking, warm, waterproof, functional ski outfit.
Great ski pant. Very "quiet" compared to other pants, warm & soft. They seem to run 1 size small. My daughter is usually a 14 but she needed a 16 in this style.
My daughter loves these ski pants. They look absolutely adorable on her too. Thanks again, Obermeyer for making a great kids ski pant.