The North Face Ultra 50 Running Shoes are motion-control shoes designed to keep you more comfortable during longer runs. Motion control means they prevent your foot from rolling to one side or the other during your stride. By keeping you aligned the Ultra 50 Shoes put less strain on your feet and help you to stay comfortable. A supper grippy UltrATAC™ sole gives you great traction on uneven trails, and an EVA midsole cushions against repetitive impact.
- Motion control for comfort during long runs
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials
- TPU toe cap for durability
- Molded EVA midsole cushions the foot
- ESS shank for support
- UltrATAC™ rubber sole for enhanced traction
- Average weight per shoe: 10.7 oz