Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The North Face Hyline Hybrid Down Jacket blends the warmth of a down jacket with the comfort of a fleece. Down insulation through the core keeps the heat turned up, and fleece sleeves provide a low-profile, comfortable feel and easy layering. The fleece stretches giving you complete freedom of movement. The North Face Hyline Jacket is a versatile layer that works alone for casual wear or layered under a ski shell for extra warmth.
- 100% nylon ripstop core, 93% polyester/7% elastane fleece sleeves
- DWR water-repellent helps keep you dry
- 600-fill down insulation through core provides maximum warmth
- Ripstop is lightweight and resists tearing
- Stretch fleece sleeves for freedom of movement
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Internal pocket secures essentials
- Center back measures 28"