The North Face Concavo Men’s Full-Zip Jacket is a stretch hardface fleece for cold weather protection. Breathable panels under the arms eliminate bulk and increase ease of movement. The panels are backed with FlashDry grid fleece, which drastically improves drying time. The Concavo Fleece has flatlock seams and raglan sleeves that promote chafe-free comfort when worn with a pack.
- 94% polyester/6% elastane hardface fleece fabric
- FlashDry fabric dries quickly for convenience and comfort
- Stretch fleece improves range of motion and comfort
- Breathable for comfort when layered
- Flat seams and seam-free shoulders for comfort with a pack
- Zippered pockets at hips hold essentials
- Full-zip style for versatile wear
- Center back measures 27”
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I liked this North Face jacket since it is more akin to a cardigan sweater than a jacket. It is lightweight, comfortable wearing around the house, has means for full open or closed front, and is warm. I live in the Chicago area and use the jacket in combination with other super-weave garments to accommodate the wide and extreme temperatures.
The drop-sleeve design allows for free movement of the arms. The FlashDry weave means it breaths and wicks away moisture. There are full-zip pockets with wide openings, and deep inner pockets. The collar can be zipped up close around the neck, or slightly unzipped with the collar folder down for a clean relaxed look.
I liked the garment so much, I purchased 4 of them. No, not a full price. However, the generous discounts made them reasonably priced.