8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Go ahead and head for the deep powder, the Killtec Nyrane Insulated Ski Pant will keep you dry and warm. A 10K waterproof rating keeps snow and sleet at bay, and 80g of insulation provides toasty warmth. All the seams are sealed, so there’s no chance of water seeping through the stitches when you sit on a wet chairlift. Snow will have to find another way in because Nyrane’s extra-high back seals up the gap between jacket and pants.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester & polyamide mesh/taffeta/tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams completely lock out moisture
- Detachable suspenders keep pant in place
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snow cuffs fit around boots to keep out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips hold gear
- 2-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Edge guard for added durability
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The Killtec Nyrane Insulated pants are very nice. They are high quality and light ski pants. I followed the advice on the size chart and got a size 10, when I normally wear 4-6 on jeans and slacks. They are just a little large, but I am afraid that size 8 would be too small. So I am keeping them. I love the waist adjustment which is on the outside. The pant sits nicely on the natural waist which I enjoy when out in the snow. Overall, great pant, just pay attention to the sizing.
The insulation on these pants are not too thick, nor too thin. The aren't baggy but they are not tight. They don't weigh a lot but they are not so light that you doubt they will work. In short, they are a happy medium, and just right. Styling is nice too, good clean and simple lines flattering to most. They actually look better on in person than on the model. I like the fact that they have the detachable bib/suspenders which are good on cold days for getting rid of the chill up your back, and for keeping snow out when you fall. I am 5' and weigh about 100, and bought the size 6. Considering the price, these are a good buy. I liked them so much I purchased two pairs.