If you want a pair of boots that look good at the lodge and won’t let you down when you’re digging out the driveway or trudging through a slush-filled parking lot, the Kamik Snowmass waterproof boots were made for you.The Snowmass has a classic-looking style that transitions perfectly from morning to night with a completely waterproof nylon upper and molded rubber outsole to keep you dry and warm too. Fleece snow collar adds a touch of whimsical style and helps keep snow and other debris out of your boots.
- Waterproof nylon upper is seam-sealed to prevent water seeping in at the seams
- Fixed foam and fleece insulation traps warm air inside the boot for warm feet
- Fleece snow collar keeps debris and snow from entering
- Gusset tongue adds comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps feet from getting sweaty when activity levels are high
- Waterproof rubber shell makes sloshing through puddles and slush problem-free
- Rubber shell with extra flex prevents aching feet
- No-slip traction and grip of the pulse rubber outsole keeps you upright
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight per pair: 2.10 lbs
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I am sure they are going to keep my feet warm and dry when the time comes. I could walk around in them all day, too. They have good arch support.
I never heard of Kamik before but I found the info on it to be quite helpful. I ordered them in light gray. I used them on a recent ski trip to Utah. The boots are comfortable and warm. My feet stayed dry even in slush and puddles. I did have to buy the next size up for a comfortable fit as there are no half sizes. I liked the lace ties because I can always adjust the fit depending on what socks I'm wearing. All in all, a great winter boot!