The Kamik Acadia Snow Boot is a durable, warm women's winter boot with classic, tried-and-true styling. A waterproof, suede upper and seam-sealed construction keeps out moisture to keep you comfortable all day. A moisture wicking lining pulls dampness away to help keep your feet fresh. The removable Thinsulate™ foam liner offers effective, lightweight warmth that's cold-rated down to -40°F.
- Height: 9.25”
- Waterproof suede upper
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation is cold-rated down to -40°F
- Thinsulate Insulation is light and warm, even in damp conditions
- Seam sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- Moisture wicking lining keeps dampness away from feet
- Fleece snow collar is cozy and denies snow
- Kamik SNOWGRIP synthetic rubber sole offers grip on snow and ice
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kamik Acadia Boot Women's, Tan, 8:
Great boots, both comfortable and warm, at a great price, but the sizing is troublesome. I wear 7-7.5 in most shoes. As instructed, I ordered up to the next full size, but with the liner in, the 8 still leaves room for only a very light sock. I live and work in the high mountains (right now our snow depth is 7 feet), so I need warm boots. I'm keeping these because I'm afraid that my feet would swim in a size 9, but when the weather is really cold, I'm afraid I'll be wearing other boots.