Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
80-89: Good float in powder; typically still carve pretty well
The K2 AMP Rictor 82X Ti is a strong and stable carver with a more powerful feel. If you like to ski fast, or really like the way a stiff carving ski feels when you get it up on edge, the K2 AMP 82X is the ski for you. The metal laminate will add stability and dampness because it provides more torsional stiffness. K2 gave this ski All Terrain Rocker to make it easy to turn the ski despite the stiffness. The result is an extremely powerful feel, that's still very agile. An 82mm waist is great for the frontside, with a little extra width in case you encounter softer snow.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 127-82-112
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 30% rocker/70% camber
- Turn Radius: 17m (size 177)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: K2/Marker MXC 12 bindings included
- MOD technology provides great control without inhibiting flex
- Metal laminate adds torsional stiffness for extra stability at higher speeds
- AT Rox technology blends camber and rocker to make turning effortless
- Progressive sidecut improves performance in deeper, softer snow
- Hybritech sidewall blends cap and sidewall construction for power and performance in the turn
- Light and responsive Aspen/Paulownia core