Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-79: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
The K2 AMP 76 Ski System is a smooth frontside carving ski that will help you get to the next level of skiing. If you want to be able to make perfect turns with lots of power, the AMP 76 will get you there. K2 gave this ski lots of features that make it easy to turn, without compromising the stability, so you can start to ride faster. Glass Web, triaxial fiberglass, and the MOD suspension system keep the ski stable in the carve, but don't compromise the flex of the ski. This means that it won't be as stiff as a 2x4 when you're trying to turn it. On the AMP 76 you'll be carving up the entire mountain with ease.
- Design: Frontside
- Dimensions: 120-76-105
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 30% rocker/70% camber
- Turn Radius: 15m (size 170)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Bindings: K2/Marker M3 10 bindings included
- MOD technology provides great control without inhibiting flex
- Triaxial braid fiberglass adds torsional stiffness while maintaining the natural flex of the core
- Progressive sidecut improves performance in deeper, softer snow
- Hybritech sidewall blends cap and sidewall construction for power and performance in the turn
- Lightweight composite core
- Glass Web provides stable and forgiving feel
Skis will need to be taken to a local shop for tuning and boot fitting
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about K2 AMP 76 Ski System with Bindings Men's, 170:
I got the 163 cm, and it is exactly as tall as me (5'8''). The colors on this k2 ski system are even better in person. The bindings come off of the skis, but look difficult to put on, but, they look quality. They have a great finishing on them as well. I was very happy I got this, and I will update after I hit the slopes.