Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Jupa makes learning to ski an affordable adventure with the Yuri 2-Piece Ski Suit. The affordability comes from the value that you get here, and one of the stand-out value features is the extendable cuffs on both the jacket and pant that ensure that not only will this ski outfit fit this year, but it will fit next year too. Jupa knows all about the features that parents want to see in their kids' snow clothing, and they're all here. The Yuri Suit is waterproof, warmly insulated, reinforced in high-impact areas, and loaded with pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Durable nylon/ polyester herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g bib THERMADUX insulation
- 2-piece design offers extra warmth with the convenience of separate pieces
- Grow Cuffs lengthen by 1.5" so the suit fits longer
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable balaclava keeps heads warm on the really cold days
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Adjustable waist on the bib for the perfect fit
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots