Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Fit: Loose
- Warmth: 10/10
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Jupa Mikhail Ski Pant is an extra durable boys' ski pant. It's reinforced in the seat and knees so he can ski and play hard without holding back. Dridux® waterproof fabric and Thermadux® insulation keep him warm and dry all day on the freezing lifts or in the backyard. Articulated knees allow him to flex and twist without restriction. Multiple pockets give him plenty of space to stash his gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Dridux® Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Thermadux® insulation
- Durable YKK zippers last from season to season
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Reinforced seat and knees help prolong the life
- 2” extendable cuffs accommodate growth spurts
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable, removable suspenders are there if he wants them and gone if he doesn't
- Articulated knees offer comfort and flexibility
- 2 zippered waist pockets, 2 back pockets, and 1 cargo pocket hold gear