Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The stylish Jupa Galya Ski Jacket doesn’t skimp on features. The Galya Jacket is insulated so she stays warm, but it doesn't feel bulky so she won't mind wearing it. She can wear or remove the adjustable hood to stay dry. Hand gaiters in the cuffs keep out the snow and cold air. An elasticized powder skirt is a bonus to keep her dry.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux Herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26”
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Adjustable, removable hood to keep her dry in all weather
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- MP3 pocket keeps their tunes dry
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Sturdy YKK zipper lasts from season to season
- Dedicated ski pass pocket keeps a pass handy
- Elasticized snow belt keeps snow out
- Reflective surface for increased visibility
- Three zippered pockets keep items quickly accessible