Allow the Hyperlite 135 State 2.0 Wakeboard Package to help you nail those difficult jumps and complex tricks. This board was inspired by asymmetrical design. You’ll notice the shorter edge on the toe-side will make wake-jumping easier. The molded-in fins are also thinner, which generates less drag and allows for a quicker, smoother release. The heel-side edge retains traditional design, which means the rider’s body position is the source of stability as you attack the wake. The nitty gritty? This wakeboard is the ultimate tool for anyone looking to become a master wakeboarder.
- Boots fit men's foot sizes 7-10.5
- Rider Weight: 145 lbs. and Up
- Asymmetrical design enables riders to master jumps and tricks
- Thinner molded-in fins generate less drag
- Continuous rocker for smooth ride and great pop
- Durably crafted of layered glass for longevity
- Molded-in toe side footbed risers for comfortable fit