The Hi-Tec Grenada Hiking Shoe is a convenient waterproof shoe that lets you trudge through mud and puddles without worry. The exterior is a durable leather and synthetic combination that won't be ruined by moisture. The lining breathes and wicks moisture to help prevent sweat buildup. Since hiking requires long hours on your feet, the Grenada Shoe has an EVA-padded lining for cushioning. A grippy rubber sole provides sure footing on slippery surfaces.
- Leather/synthetic upper material for durability
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- Mesh zones and moisture-wicking lining to reduce sweating
- Removable EVA midsole cushions the feet
- Grippy rubber sole for sure footing
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hi-Tec Grenada Hiking Shoe Men's, Smokey Brown, 10.5:
Husband has these exact shoes and loves them. I ordered and the new ones he can't even get his foot in. Runs extremely small. 10 bucks to ship them back. Ugh!