The Helly Hansen Pace Trail HTXP Running Shoes keep you steady and stable out on the trails. Even though the terrain is uneven, you'll stay balanced. The Pace Trail has a medial roll cage that keeps your foot in the proper alignment, and strategic cushioning that keeps you comfortable through every step. These women's trail running shoes are waterproof, so when you see a stream or puddle you don't have to slow down.
- Helly Tech® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Medial roll cage keeps feet in proper alignment
- C-Zone forefoot cushioning to disperse impact
- Helly Wear toe and heel cap for extra durability
- Helly Grip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Helly Hansen Pace Trail HTXP Running Shoe Women's, New Light Gray, 9:
Bought these for my wife for hiking/climbing. She has a hard time getting a proper fit with a low ankle bone chafing on most shoes. I noticed my HH Pace trail shoes have a lower cut under the ankle bone and ordered them for my wife. She loves her HH trail shoes. See you at the top.