Just because they’re young doesn't mean their hands don’t need top-of-the-line protection. Snowball fights, snow fort construction, and energetic ski days demand the best waterproofing on the market. The Gordini Kids' GORE-TEX® II Mitten brings it. By combining the warmth of an insulated mitten with the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, this mitten keeps her hands as warm and dry as they can be. Digital grip reinforcements on the front add dexterity, and the gauntlet cinch closure provides quick, snug tightening.
- Mini ripstop shell fabric
- Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable GORE-TEX® membrane provides top-notch protection
- Megaloft® insulation dials up heat
- Digital grip palm and fingers add durability and sure grip
- Hydrowick micro denier lining wicks moisture to keep hands dry
- Gauntlet with cinch closure to keep out snow
- Nose wipe panel feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought these Gordini mittens for my 8 year old daughter. They keep her hands warm and cozy, even when her hands sweat, the lining inside stays dry. They are absolutely incredible, I definitely recommend. I bought same pair in black color for my 6 year old son.
Used mittens for skiing- at the end of the day they were wet outside and completely dry inside!