The Gordini Storm Trooper GORE-TEX® Gloves are highly versatile. These have a shorter cuff which makes them appropriate for everyday outdoor use, but they're also insulated and waterproof so you can use them for skiing. The great thing about the Storm Trooper Gloves is that they allow a lot of dexterity. You'll be able to move your fingers and use your hands without always having to remove your gloves.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and very breathable
- Stretch woven exterior fabric/ Goatskin trim/ Leather palm
- Flexible palm and digital wrap fingertips for dexterity
- Megaloft synthetic insulation provides warmth
- LavaWool lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Windproof to keep out cold air
- Velcro cuff cinch to keep out snow
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product:
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gordini Storm Trooper GORE-TEX Gloves Women's, Black, M:
There Gordini Storm Trooper GORE-TEX Gloves appear to be super. But with any thick glove, you lose dexterity. That is the only downside to this product. Peter Glenn Company is awesome.