The Globe Underwater Cruiser Longboard makes cruising across campus smooth and swift. This board is made with a durable 8-ply construction of light bamboo and strong maple and the bottom is painted with an underwater graphic. Globe wanted to give you a bunch of control, so they used inverted trucks on the Underwater Board to increase the turning radius. Clear grip tape on the top of the board keeps your feet planted firmly for the ride across town.
- Length: 42"
- Width: 10.5"
- Construction: 8-ply bamboo and maple blend
- Complete Setup: Trucks and wheels included
- Concave deck shape
- 150mm slant inverted trucks increase turn radius for more control
- Wheel wells to prevent bite when turning
- Durable and light aluminum trucks
- ABEC speed bearings for fast and smooth roll
- Grippy and smooth 70mm 83A wheels
- 50 grit clear grip tape on top for good traction